This website is where you can look at new homes and tell us which ones you are interested in.
From Monday 16 July 2018, we are advertising seven properties on the Home Connections website that were secured for former Grenfell Tower and Grenfell Walk residents. These properties are available for those residents who are currently waiting to be rehoused on the Council’s Housing Register to bid on.
As you may be aware, we secured more properties than there are former Grenfell Tower and Grenfell Walk households. Now that former Grenfell Tower and Grenfell Walk residents have had time to choose their permanent home, we are giving other households on the Housing Register the opportunity to view and bid for the remaining properties.
Over the coming weeks we will add more of these properties to the Home Connections website for you to bid on.The main Home Connections website has re-opened so that residents on the Housing Register can view and express an interest in available Council and housing association properties.
If you are a former tenant of Grenfell Tower and Grenfell Walk you still have access to the Home Connections site set up specifically for you, as well as this site. You can access the Grenfell site using your original user ID. You can access the main Home Connections site using the different user ID we sent you recently. If you are not sure, please speak to your Allocations Officer or Key Worker.
How to use Home Connections – a step-by-step guide.
1) Log in to the website using the menu on the left hand side of the page.
2) Look through all of the homes that might be suitable for you, and see important details about them.
3) You can express an interest in as many properties as you wish. However, you will only be matched to a maximum of three properties.
4) If you are matched against one of your chosen properties you will be contacted to view the property. The resident with the highest priority (number of points) will get first refusal of the property.
5) If following your viewing you are offered the property you will have to advise us if you wish to accept the offer.
If you need help or advice call our Housing Line on 020 7361 3008.
Finding a New Home
Finding a New Home (Arabic)