Welcome to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Choice-Based Lettings Scheme.
This website is where you can look at potential new homes and tell us which ones you are interested in.
We know how difficult it may be for you to choose a new home after the terrible loss and pain you have suffered. This is a big decision, and we want to make this process as simple and easy as possible.
We will provide help every step of the way through your Housing Allocations Adviser. They will be able to give you as much assistance as you need, whether this is in person or over the phone. They can come to you and give you direct support while you use the website.
Your Housing Allocations Adviser will contact you directly, but you can also ring the general helpline on 0207 361 3985 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and we will be there to help.
This website holds information about the permanent homes we have ready to move in to. In a few steps, you can see what is available and tell us if you are interested:
1) Log in to the website using the menu on the left hand side of the page.
2) Look through all of the homes that might be suitable for you, and see important details about them.
3) Tell us which homes you are interested in, selecting as many as you like.
4) When you have told us which homes you like we will start arranging viewings.
5) If you go to a viewing and like the home, we will offer it to you.
We will move at your pace. You are under no obligation to choose a home through this site and you will never be pressured to do so.
If more than one household is interested in a home, we will prioritise in accordance with the Grenfell Rehousing Policy to ensure that the most vulnerable households are given the opportunity to be rehoused first.
Each home will only be offered to one household at a time. There is no pressure to accept an offer if it is not right for you.